North America > Resources > Retreat Facilities
Location: Great Lakes
Ronora Lodge & Retreat Center has been the home of spiritual and shamanic retreats for 20 years.
- Amazing meals that keep groups returning to Ronora, including local, organic, vegetarian, and raw
- Cozy lodges suited for group privacy
- Small lodges for individuals and families
- Private lake, abundant wildlife and miles of nature trails
- Ceremonial area and bonfires
Ronora always makes a deep impression on Her guests. Transformation is inherent to the land here.
Ronora is just 2 hours from Chicago, 2.5 hours from Detroit, nestled on the edge of a glacial valley between Lake Sherwood and the Paw Paw River, just 8 miles east of Lake Michigan.
Call to make reservations for March 2009 and beyond! 269-463-6315
Ronora Lodge and Retreat Center: The place where you can feel Mother Earth, sense Her balance, and find your own.
POST ID: 1595